As many people know, becoming an NFL cheerleader is a lengthy and competitive process.
However, becoming a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader is an even lengthier and more competitive process! In fact, some of the best dancers in the country travel to AT&T stadium in Arlington, Texas, to compete for one of the positions on the squad. The grueling competition has since been made into a TV show on CMT aptly titled, "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Squad."
Many of the competitors are in peak physical age between 18 and 25 years old, but that didn't stop one Dallas doctor from entering the competition, reported Fox Sports News.
Dr. Chiufang Hwang first auditioned to become a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader in 1999 when she was 34 years old. The 49-year-old physician has no background in dance, but just loves the competition.
Hwang has never made it past the first round of cuts and can't remember how many times she's auditioned, however it has been several years since her last audition in front of the judges. She admitted she'll audition into her 60's if they don't restrict the age qualifications.
The oldest Dallas Cowboys cheerleader to ever make the team was 37 years old.
You go girl!
Look at these epic photos and videos from the auditions:
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!