1. Unrest continues in Baltimore as authorities have not released more details on the investigation into Freddie Gray's death, which was handed over to the state's attorney's office, or exactly how he received the fatal spinal cord injury. Read more here.
2. Passage of the Iran Nuclear bill may be stalled as senators Marco Rubio and Tom Cotton are making an effort to toughen the legislation. Republican leaders are attempting to save the bill, as if the tougher legislation makes it through it may lead to a presidential veto, cutting Congress out of its role in the still emerging agreements. (CNN)
3. Last night was the NFL Draft, and the Buccaneers landed Jameis Winston with the first draft pick. Read more from the draft, and see the full list of which teams chose which players here.
4. Happy May Day! To celebrate the first of May, people across the country brighten one another's day with baskets and flowers to celebrate spring. See the roundup here.
5. The Bridgegate scandal continues -- as one of Chris Christie's political allies is expected to plead guilty to criminal charges for purposely causing traffic in Fort Lee. Read more here.