The news we're talking about this morning -- what you need to know, in five minutes or less.
1. One child's gesture of kindness in Baltimore is speaking volumes -- a sign of hope and goodwill in a city battling unrest. See more here.
2. Michelle Obama stunned in Japan, wearing a gorgeous purple gown by Japanese-born designer Tadashi Shoji. Click through below to see more photos.
3. The latest updates on Joni Mitchell's condition: after a friend stated in court filings that the famed singer was in a coma and unresponsive, her website has said that she is alert and expected to make a full recovery. Find out more.
4. It's a royal anniversary! Prince William and Duchess Kate are celebrating 4 years today. See their cutest -- and most candid -- moments through the years:
5. It's International Dance Day: We're seeing it trend all over Twitter and Instagram -- join in with the hashtag #InternationalDanceDay.
6. The death toll in Nepal has topped 5,000 -- but thankfully aid has begun to reach victims in remote areas. Find out more here.