By TROY FRISBY
Rejoice! Instagram is finally letting the world use emoji hashtags.
With its latest update, the mobile app will allow users to express their full range of emoji emotions in hashtag form, without the hassle of typing actual words.
There's one notable exception - the eggplant emoji - which has been deemed a tad too racy by Instagram and won't be searchable with a hashtag.
According to BuzzFeed, Instagram blocked the search for the eggplant emoji because it is "consistently used for content that violates their community guidelines."
This news isn't coming entirely out of left field. In January, Instagram blocked an "eggplant Friday" hashtag because it was featured frequently in sexual posts.
The buck stops there, though, because Instagram has no problem with users searching through other potentially scandalous emoji hashtags, including the banana, the peach, the gun, the bloody syringe and the bomb.
Users can still search for hashtag combinations, so posting the eggplant and the spaghetti emojis together, or multiple eggplants, is fair game.
Amateur chefs everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief, knowing they can search for "eggplant parmesan" recipes without getting something scandalous instead.
More from AOL.com:
How to fix the most annoying things on Facebook
The cutest photos of Duchess Kate and Prince William
Instagram celebrates #InternationalDanceDay
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Toddler refuses to take off his dinosaur mask to eat fries: ‘Some t…
- 8 affordable Valentine’s Day gifts under $50 that look super expensive
- You have to see the name-brand kitchen items you can snag for cheap at…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap