The Internet is truly taking over.
It's been noted amongst teenagers that they consider popular Vine stars, Snapchat mavens and YouTubers to be more of a celebrity than your average Jennifer Lawrence and Ryan Gosling. Luckily for AOL BUILD, we have taken notes and listened.
Ingrid Nilsen, YouTube superstar with over 3 million subscribers, is joining us at AOL BUILD to talk about her video success and how she's extending herself through new roles including becoming a judge on Lifetime's Project Runway: Threads. Nilsen creates videos for the everyday woman, with everything from make-up tips to really creative DIY projects!
Make sure to check out Ingrid in the AOL BUILD studios LIVE on April 30 at 12 p.m. EST. You can tune in above on AOL BUILD, as well as on the AOL.com Periscope! Be sure to subscribe to Ingrid's YouTube channel for the latest in fashion, make-up and all things DIY!
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious