The Internet is truly taking over.
It's been noted amongst teenagers that they consider popular Vine stars, Snapchat mavens and YouTubers to be more of a celebrity than your average Jennifer Lawrence and Ryan Gosling. Luckily for AOL BUILD, we have taken notes and listened.
Ingrid Nilsen, YouTube superstar with over 3 million subscribers, is joining us at AOL BUILD to talk about her video success and how she's extending herself through new roles including becoming a judge on Lifetime's Project Runway: Threads. Nilsen creates videos for the everyday woman, with everything from make-up tips to really creative DIY projects!
Make sure to check out Ingrid in the AOL BUILD studios LIVE on April 30 at 12 p.m. EST. You can tune in above on AOL BUILD, as well as on the AOL.com Periscope! Be sure to subscribe to Ingrid's YouTube channel for the latest in fashion, make-up and all things DIY!
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- Woman discovers touching note from late dad in beekeeping equipment
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious