With warmer weather right around the corner, we are dreaming of lighter clothes that let our skin out from under bulky sweaters and coats. One of the biggest trends this spring and summer is ripped jeans, but you don't need to buy a new pair just to be on trend. DIY'er and blogger Merrick's Art shows you how to distress your jeans right at home with just a few materials.
More how-tos on AOL.com:
How to find your personal style
The busy girl's guide to working out
5 easy way's to keep infoor house plants alive
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- 5 Asian kitchen staples that will elevate your cooking game
- Energetic mom squeals in delight at brilliant hoodie-folding hack: ‘Lo…
- Baby says ‘mama’ in hilariously creepy way
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!