Another royal baby on the way didn't stop the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge from celebrating their royal anniversary!
Prince William and Kate Middleton marked their fourth wedding anniversary on Wednesday by visiting Buckingham Palace.
The couple, who exchanged vows at Westminster Abbey in a lavish ceremony on April 29, 2011, have been going strong since saying their "I dos" and have plenty of things to celebrate this year, including their next bundle of joy. Their next son or daughter will round out the happy family, which already includes adorable 1-year-old, Prince George.
Many have dubbed Middleton's second pregnancy, the "Great Kate Wait" as she is reportedly five days past her due date. Despite the fact that neither William or Kate have shown signs that they're rushing over to labor and delivery, that hasn't stopped well-wishers from lining up outside of the private Lindo wing of St. Mary's Hospital in west London.
Many hoped that the Duchess might deliver her baby on the royal anniversary, which would have been a very joyous occasion.
While that doesn't look like a likely possibility, there is still plenty to be happy about for the royal couple. Take a look back at some of their best moments and photos together!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!