Everybody's talking about Saturday's so-called 'Fight of the Century' between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
Actually, according to the Associated Press, more than 3 million people are expected to buy the megafight for their homes, helping make it the richest fight ever. The bout is set to break records for both number of buys (the current mark is 2.48 million for Mayweather's 2007 fight with Oscar De La Hoya) and total pay-per-view revenue ($150 million, set by Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez in 2013).
We're interested in figuring out which fighter should be favored to win, so we called upon two of our comedian friends to duke it out in a debate.
MORE 2 POINT LEAD:
Monday, April 6 - Fortune teller
Tuesday, April 7 - 'One Scandalous Moment'
Wednesday, April 8 - The Stockton Army
Thursday, April 9 - An open apology to Cubs fans
Friday, April 10 - Comedians settle an argument ... about A-Rod
Monday, April 13 - MLB doubleheader gets a whole new meaning
Tuesday, April 14 - 'Zo in the house
Wednesday, April 15 - Knicks Powerball
Thursday, April 16 - Imagining NFL logos for LA and London teams
Friday, April 17 - Best MLB giveaways
Monday, April 20 - Anthony Rizzo in the house
Tuesday, April 21 - Best brother (with a much less talented brother) combos in sports
Wednesday, April 22 - What were they thinking?
Thursday, April 23 - Interview with a streaker
Friday, April 24 - MLB food tour
Monday, April 27 - Filipinos for Mayweather
Follow us on Twitter: @AOLSports. Follow 2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas on Twitter: @yannispappas.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus