A former roommate and long-time friend of Brad Pitt is dead of an apparent drug overdose.Page Six is reporting that Nicholas Kallsen, a former actor, was found dead in Thailand. He was 48. Kallsen's acting career was brief. He appeared in Levi's ads and starred with a then-unknown Brad Pitt in a short lived TV series called 'Glory Days,' US Weekly reports.
"The series was canceled after six episodes, and Kallsen's last film credit was in 1993 in the movie, "The Seventh Coin." Kallsen also had a role in 1989 teen classic Say Anything..., in which he played the role of "Nose-Setter," US Weekly reports.
Kallsen reportedly overslept for his "Thelma & Louise" audition -- a role that would later go to Brad Pitt and make him a star.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!