The Starbucks menu in 13 states just lost a popular item.Sweet Sam's Baking Company issued a recall of the tasty Black & White Mini Cookies on Friday sold in Starbucks in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina and West Virginia.
The company says that treats sold on or before April 23rd pose a health risk to some because it contains milk - an ingredient that isn't listed on the packaging.
WNBC reports two customers with milk allergies reported reactions after eating the cookies.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, an investigation found that an oversight error in the packaging design omitted the ingredient.
The administration says Sweet Sam's will correct the label before reintroducing the cookies to the market. For now, anyone who may have purchased the Black & White cookies from Starbucks are urged to throw them away or return to the store to get a full refund.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!