The Starbucks menu in 13 states just lost a popular item.Sweet Sam's Baking Company issued a recall of the tasty Black & White Mini Cookies on Friday sold in Starbucks in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina and West Virginia.
The company says that treats sold on or before April 23rd pose a health risk to some because it contains milk - an ingredient that isn't listed on the packaging.
WNBC reports two customers with milk allergies reported reactions after eating the cookies.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, an investigation found that an oversight error in the packaging design omitted the ingredient.
The administration says Sweet Sam's will correct the label before reintroducing the cookies to the market. For now, anyone who may have purchased the Black & White cookies from Starbucks are urged to throw them away or return to the store to get a full refund.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Dad grounds teen daughter after she refuses to wash dishes because …
- Loving the hot pink fashion trend? Here are 10 stylish pieces to add t…
- Puppies escape while husband sleeps through ‘night duty’: ‘How did he …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!