Consider this: you arrive at a city and show up at the hotel, but the hotel clerk tells you the place is sold out. This might sound like a travel nightmare, but in reality it's rare for all the rooms to actually be unavailable.
How do you get these hidden rooms? It all depends on how you ask, who you ask and which words you use. Watch the video above for insider tips on snagging hotel rooms -- and deals -- from travel expert Peter Greenberg.
Related: Europe travel prices drop
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Brighten up your day with these refreshing iced tea recipes
- ‘Unforgettable’ footage of mother-son dance goes viral across social m…
- These are the 12 absolute best Memorial Day deals you don’t want to mi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!