Getting your hands on the latest Apple product is one thing, but being able to keep it in mint condition is another.
While iPhones and iPods can be incredibly susceptible to water damage, scratches -- and let's be honest, complete destruction with just one drop -- their newest, younger brother the Apple Watch seems to stand up a little better.
The results are pretty amazing. Watch us destroy the latest must-have tech accessory so you don't have to.
How do you think the Apple Watch compares? Leave your comments below!
More on AOL.com
Grandma has greatest reaction to puppy surprise
Watch this father and son's adorable 'Little Einstein' dance off
German shepherd reveals what dogs do at home
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Singer Cassie chats with Hannah Bronfman about being pregnant durin…
- Millions of people on TikTok love how you can transform your backyard …
- If you hate bikinis, these best-selling swim shorts on Amazon are only…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program