Job hunting sure isn't easy, but it seems like Nina Mufleh has figured it out. Most people, whether or not they have a job, have a company that they could only dream of working at. Well, after being a host on AirBnB for nine months, Mufleh knew the company was her calling.
She packed up her bags and moved from the country of Jordan all the way to San Francisco, California (an 18 hour flight!), which was just part of her attempt to get a job with the company. At the beginning, her emails and applications went unnoticed. So, Mufleh took it a step further and created her own website in the AirBnB fashion and then created an entire strategy for the apartment sublet and rental company to grow in Dubai.
Talk about dedication! In the end, the CEO and the CMO of the company took notice and they set up a meeting with her.
How far have you gone to get noticed by your dream company for a job? Give your answer in the comments!
Related slideshow: 7 tools every job seeker needs
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program