"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards storms out of an interview with Dr. Phil after he slams her parenting skills.In a sneak peak for Tuesday night's sit-down interview with the 50-year-old reality star, Dr. Phil comes down hard on the mother of three following her arrest for public intoxication where she kicked a police officer.
Richards struggles with sobriety have been well documented on the reality series, but she hit an all-time low on April 16th when she was escorted out of the Beverly Hills Hotel and charged with public intoxication, trespassing, resisting an officer, and battery of an officer.
"You are drunk in a bar, fighting with a cop, that is not good mothering," Dr. Phil told Richards.
"Is this an intervention?" Richards said as she walked out. "I'm sorry, I can't."
It seems to be the week of celebrity walk outs. Earlier this week actor Robert Downey Jr. stormed out of a press junket interview when Channel Four News host Krishnan Guru-Murthy turned the conversation from the new "Avengers" film to the star's past drug use.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!