"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards storms out of an interview with Dr. Phil after he slams her parenting skills.In a sneak peak for Tuesday night's sit-down interview with the 50-year-old reality star, Dr. Phil comes down hard on the mother of three following her arrest for public intoxication where she kicked a police officer.
Richards struggles with sobriety have been well documented on the reality series, but she hit an all-time low on April 16th when she was escorted out of the Beverly Hills Hotel and charged with public intoxication, trespassing, resisting an officer, and battery of an officer.
"You are drunk in a bar, fighting with a cop, that is not good mothering," Dr. Phil told Richards.
"Is this an intervention?" Richards said as she walked out. "I'm sorry, I can't."
It seems to be the week of celebrity walk outs. Earlier this week actor Robert Downey Jr. stormed out of a press junket interview when Channel Four News host Krishnan Guru-Murthy turned the conversation from the new "Avengers" film to the star's past drug use.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!