How to look more awake than you actually feel
Have you ever woken up from a rough night's sleep to a red, puffy mess of a face?
Daisy Schwartzberg, Martha Stewart's makeup artist shares her 5 top tips for making you look awake and refreshed ... even if you're not feeling awake at all.
1. Fine lines on your face can really multiply when you don't get a good night's sleep. One thing you can try is applying a gel mask first thing in the morning as you get ready for work. Alternatively, you can also take a few ice cubes and rub them around your face to increase blood circulation.
2. Use concealer, applying gently beneath your eyes to camouflage any dark circles.
3. Use a nude eyeliner, applying to the waterline of your eyes. When you don't get enough sleep your eyes tend to get bloodshot. The eyeliner will cancel out this redness.
4. Apply shimmery, gold eyeshadow.
5. Finish off your look with rosy blush and a little lip gloss.
More on AOL.com
Old Hollywood beauty secrets revealed
Spotify reveals most popular songs for sleep
The dangers of sleep deprivation