A toddler was found stuck between the rails of a second-floor bedroom window, dangling from their head at Jurong East Street in Singapore.
Luckily, a foreign worker was repairing a road nearby and responded to the shouts of onlookers. He climbed onto the ledge to push the child up with help from his colleagues. This dramatic footage that was uploaded to YouTube shows the moment the baby was rescued by the man.
One onlooker described the incident, saying that an aunt 'was the first to see the baby on the ledge and shouted and screamed for help.' Two men tried to heave themselves up on the ledge to save the baby, but they failed as they were not strong enough. They are now trying to identify the worker so he can be thanked by the family.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 13 grocery items you should buy in bulk to save money
- Food blogger hosts intimate dinner party in chic Manhattan apartment
- Toddler does some damage when parents aren’t looking, and TikTokers ha…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!