A toddler was found stuck between the rails of a second-floor bedroom window, dangling from their head at Jurong East Street in Singapore.
Luckily, a foreign worker was repairing a road nearby and responded to the shouts of onlookers. He climbed onto the ledge to push the child up with help from his colleagues. This dramatic footage that was uploaded to YouTube shows the moment the baby was rescued by the man.
One onlooker described the incident, saying that an aunt 'was the first to see the baby on the ledge and shouted and screamed for help.' Two men tried to heave themselves up on the ledge to save the baby, but they failed as they were not strong enough. They are now trying to identify the worker so he can be thanked by the family.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!