On a book tour in New York, Brian Grazer spilled the beans about his conversation with Cuba's leader. He was prepared for Castro to ask him a serious question -- after all, he is the producer behind serious movies like The DaVinci Code and A Beautiful Mind. But no...
"Fidel Castro is talking and doesn't take a breath for three hours. He looks up and he says 'how do you do your hair?' That was his only question."
Ok...so the guy with the well known beard -- asks the legendary Producer how he does his hair -- And He tells the hosts how it happened.
"I pop up my head after getting out of the pool and she says 'I like it that way.' We go to the bathroom, put some girly gel on it. You do anything for your kids. And it's been that way ever since,"
But maybe the strangest bit of the story is that Grazer says he leaves photos of himself behind wherever he goes... you know so people have a memento....and of course Fidel got one too...
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Celebrate LGBTQIA+ Pride with adidas’ vibrant new collection
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next outdo…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!