On a book tour in New York, Brian Grazer spilled the beans about his conversation with Cuba's leader. He was prepared for Castro to ask him a serious question -- after all, he is the producer behind serious movies like The DaVinci Code and A Beautiful Mind. But no...
"Fidel Castro is talking and doesn't take a breath for three hours. He looks up and he says 'how do you do your hair?' That was his only question."
Ok...so the guy with the well known beard -- asks the legendary Producer how he does his hair -- And He tells the hosts how it happened.
"I pop up my head after getting out of the pool and she says 'I like it that way.' We go to the bathroom, put some girly gel on it. You do anything for your kids. And it's been that way ever since,"
But maybe the strangest bit of the story is that Grazer says he leaves photos of himself behind wherever he goes... you know so people have a memento....and of course Fidel got one too...
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Dad grounds teen daughter after she refuses to wash dishes because …
- Loving the hot pink fashion trend? Here are 10 stylish pieces to add t…
- Puppies escape while husband sleeps through ‘night duty’: ‘How did he …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!