10 easy steps to the perfect spring refreshment: mojito slushies
Can't decide between a mojito and a slushie to quench your thirst on a warm spring afternoon? Try a mojito slushie! It's simple to make, easy to share, and delicious!
How to Make:
- Get a blender.
- Put 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water in the blender.
- Blend the water and sugar together.
- Add 8 cups of ice to the blender.
- Time for the alcohol! Add 1 cup of white rum.
- Add 1/3 cup of lime juice and lemon juice (about 5 limes and 3 lemons).
- Add 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Splash in about 8 dashes of bitters.
- Blend it all together and add some festive mint spray.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click through images of spring cocktails for further inspiration:
10 simple steps later, you're ready to head outside, sit back and relax (delicious mojito slushie in hand), and take in the breezy spring afternoon. Enjoy!
More from AOL.com:
Self tanner without the smelly mess
Your go-to outfit for a night out
Study uncovers big problem for handsome men