Prepare to feel old! The two brothers from the viral "Charlie Bit My Finger" video are back in the spotlight and they're all grown up.It's been eight years since "Charlie Bit My Finger" was uploaded on YouTube, and after more than 816M views it's become the most viewed user uploaded video on the site.
"I think it's a bit odd that those people watched it," 9-year-old Charlie told the BBC.
The boys' father only uploaded the video to YouTube because it was too big of a file to email to family, and it's a good thing he did, the video has brought in thousands through advertising. Harry and Charlie were even featured in a Ragu commercial.
I'm sure we haven't seen the last of these brothers. I imagine they'll be recreating the viral video for decades to come.
More on AOL:
Ex-CIA chief to be sentenced for leaking secrets
New book raises tough questions about Clinton
Breathtaking images of volcano erupting in Chile
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit:…
- 17 best makeup products that won’t budge in warm summer months
- This gardening tool lets you weed your yard without bending over
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!