If the piles of earrings in your bedroom are leaving you disorganized and overwhelmed, never fear: A quick fix can be found using a common kitchen tool you may already own.
Yep, everything can be solved using something as easy and affordable as a cooling rack.
All you have to do is hang your cooling rack on your wall. Then, take each set of earring and hang them on the rack. It's really that easy.
If you want to kick this tip up a notch, you can also paint your cooling rack depending on your preference. Either way, you'll be organized and happy in no time!
Watch the video, above, to find out more!
More on AOL.com:
10 essential ways to detox your home
An easy way to create more space in your home
5 ways to use epsom salts
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Got leftover wine? Here’s what you can make with it
- Take your air fryer to the next level with this top-rated accessories …
- 10 deals you can’t skip from Nordstrom’s home sale — save big on Smeg,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!