Top 5 charitable purchases
Everyone treats themselves every now and then, so why not kill two birds with one stone and give back while you're at it? We've made it easy for you by compiling a list of purchases you can make that gives back to awesome charities.
1. TOMS.com - For every pair of shoes that you buy from Toms.com, they give away a pair to a child in need.
2. WarbyParker.com - For every pair of glasses you buy from Warby Parker, they give away a pair to someone in need.
3. Activyst.com - For every purchase of a bag or tote, you will be supporting education and running programs to for girls in Ethiopia.
4. Soloeyewear.com - Each pair of sunglasses purchased will fund eyecare for a person in need.
5. Zumba.com - Thirty percent of sales go to Zumba Global Research camp for breast cancer prevention.
Click through below to see pictures of a principle that ducttaped herself to a wall in the name of charity:
More on AOL.com:
Giving back to the foster system
Most charitable American city revealed
Beyonce flashes fans at charity concert