Everyone treats themselves every now and then, so why not kill two birds with one stone and give back while you're at it? We've made it easy for you by compiling a list of purchases you can make that gives back to awesome charities.
1. TOMS.com - For every pair of shoes that you buy from Toms.com, they give away a pair to a child in need.
2. WarbyParker.com - For every pair of glasses you buy from Warby Parker, they give away a pair to someone in need.
3. Activyst.com - For every purchase of a bag or tote, you will be supporting education and running programs to for girls in Ethiopia.
4. Soloeyewear.com - Each pair of sunglasses purchased will fund eyecare for a person in need.
5. Zumba.com - Thirty percent of sales go to Zumba Global Research camp for breast cancer prevention.
Click through below to see pictures of a principle that ducttaped herself to a wall in the name of charity:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until Nearly 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program