Tourists on safari are warned about lions and leopards, but maybe they should be cautioned about giant lizards.
A group of tourists was camped out at the Skukuza camp site in South Africa's Kruger National Park this month. One member noticed a massive monitor lizard creeping towards the tent. After a half-hearted warning, he filmed the reptile entering the tent, taking the unsuspecting travelers by surprise.
They had never seen an animal like it before and left the tent in a panic.
Although it was a frightening experience, they say they shared a laugh afterwards and definitely won't forget this moment.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates keep retreating
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The best viral TikTok beauty products of 2022 to buy on Amazon ahea…
- Amazon Alexa’s hysterical response to child’s question caught on camer…
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by these cooling sheets to sleep mo…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!