'Gringos' say the darndest things, don't they?
In this video, BuzzFeed puts into perspective how racially charged comments towards Latinos can be. From "Your cousin's having a sweet sixteen? Oh my gosh I have to meet all your crazy aunts and uncles" to "So... are you here legally? I mean documented?"
This time the shoe is on the other foot. This is what it would be like if we spoke to our caucasian friends the way some of them speak to us.
Watch the video above to see what would happen if Latinos said some of the stuff white people say.
More from AOL.com:
Mexican people try Taco Bell for the first time
Meet the 10 most entertaining Latino stars on Vine
9 Mexican street foods you absolutely must try
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These bike shorts are so comfortable, I want to wear them every sin…
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obsessed…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise