'Gringos' say the darndest things, don't they?
In this video, BuzzFeed puts into perspective how racially charged comments towards Latinos can be. From "Your cousin's having a sweet sixteen? Oh my gosh I have to meet all your crazy aunts and uncles" to "So... are you here legally? I mean documented?"
This time the shoe is on the other foot. This is what it would be like if we spoke to our caucasian friends the way some of them speak to us.
Watch the video above to see what would happen if Latinos said some of the stuff white people say.
More from AOL.com:
Mexican people try Taco Bell for the first time
Meet the 10 most entertaining Latino stars on Vine
9 Mexican street foods you absolutely must try
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Clean up small messes with this sleek 1.3-pound cordless handheld v…
- Hurry! Overstock just restocked on Nintendo Switch Joy-Con and Lite bu…
- We���ve found probably the most comfortable sweater on Nordstrom
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…