We can never get enough of Bethenny Frankel's spin on life. She's our go-to Real Housewife who always has us laughing. (She revealed her biggest turn-offs to us on stage during her AOL BUILD!)
When we got our hands on Bethenny's new book, "I Suck At Relationships So You Don't Have To," we couldn't get enough and wanted to share it with our AOL.com readers.
We're giving away 1 signed copy of Bethenny Frankel's new book, "I Suck At Relationships So You Don't Have To."
It's easy to enter: all you have to do is follow @AOL on Twitter and retweet 1 of 10 promotional tweets.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of our 10 tweets stating "Retweet for a chance to win a copy of @Bethenny #ISuckAtRelationships! Rules: LINK #AOLGiveaway #BUILDSeries"
• Contest begins on April 21st, 2015 at 6:00 PM EST and ends on April 22nd, 2015 at 6:00 PM EST.
• You may enter up to 10 times.
• 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 randomly selected winner will win (1) copy of Bethenny Frankel's book "I Suck At Relationships So You Don't Have To" with an approximate total retail value of $18.72.
• Click Here for complete Official Rules.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise