A Canadian Seafood restaurant is apologizing after its ban on noisy kids is met with furious backlash.
The Lobster Pound and Moore in Nova Scotia Canada got into some social media heat when they shared this now deleted post on their Facebook page: 'Effective as of now, we will no longer allow small screaming children. We are an adult themed restaurant that caters to those who enjoy food and are out to enjoy themselves'. We know this will upset some.'
And they weren't kidding.
A bunch of parents responded by giving the restaurant one-star reviews. After receiving death threats and hate mail, the Lobster and Moore then deleted the post and tried to backtrack, writing: "Okay. Let's try this again. First, my apologies for my previous post ... I love kids and would have them if I could. I shouldn't have used the word screaming but should have said something like ''lil diners having a moment.'"
That message was met with an equally passionate response, with hundreds of messages championing the restaurant's stand against "lil diners having a moment." There's just no way to please everyone.
Although I'll bet if the restaurant had a free lobster night that would win them back some customers.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!