Country music's biggest stars shined at the 2015 ACM Awards!
The industry's hottest names hit the red carpet on Sunday at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, for the boot-stompin' awards show hosted by swoon-worthy singers Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan.
Miranda Lambert, who is up for eight awards this evening, definitely stole the show in an ethereal, silver gown with sexy cutouts and a thigh-high slits.
However, she wasn't the only leading lady with an amazing look!
The fashion certainly did not disappoint this year and the show, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, likely won't either. The show is set to showcase performances from Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert and Reba McEntire, who will each be honored with one of the seven 50th Anniversary Milestone awards.
Love or hate the fashion tonight? Tweet @AOLEntertain and give us the word on which stars you think dazzled on the red carpet at this year's ACM Awards.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!