Two decades after her tragic passing, Selena Quintanilla's legacy still lives on. And Jennifer Lopez is no stranger to her everlasting presence in the music industry, playing the iconic Mexican singer in the 1997 biopic. The American Idol judge will once again be embodying the legendary singer, paying tribute to her for the upcoming Billboard Latin Music Awards later this month.
Lopez claims that, "It is an honor, great honor, to be able to 20 years after her death, do a tribute for Selena."
Fans of late singer will be in for a surprise as JLo has hinted that her homage will be huge. Rumor has it that Selena's band, Los Dinos, will be backing up the singer throughout her performance. Although we'll have to wait until April 30th to see for ourselves, if her tribute is anything like her performance in the breakout film, we're sure it's going to be nothing short of amazing.
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Equity Into Cash
- Refinance And Have More Cash Each Month
- Unlock Your Exclusive Refi Rates Now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Honey cake is the sweetest treat taking over TikTok
- Diver gets hilarious surprise when he cracks an egg at the ‘bottom of …
- 10 great kitchen items that are on sale this weekend (so get them ASAP…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise