You might try to pry a jar open with a knife or run it under hot water, but there's actually much simpler way to open a stuck jar lid.
Using the handle of a butter knife, simply tap four times around the circumference of the jar lid, and voila! The jar should be easily pop open.
More on AOL.com
How to make a delightful strawberry and matcha tea, acai smoothie bowl
Too good to be true? Beer that makes you look younger
An easy way to create more space in your home
Get the dirt: The pros and cons of using bar soap
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Toddler goes viral for her adorable dancing skills: ‘This girl was …
- Dad-to-be faces backlash for reacting to wife’s dinnertime demands: ‘G…
- Very pregnant mom shares what it’s like getting ready for date night: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!