Happy hour cocktail of the day: Wine slushies
By: Dessert For Two
Photo Credit: Dessert For Two
Yield: 2 big wine slushies, or 4 regular-sized ones
Prep time: 1 min
Total time: 1 min
- 1 bottle of White Zinfandel (the pink wine)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- Puree the wine and berries in a blender. Strain the mixture, and then pour the mixture into a shallow dish, like a 9" pie plate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Scrape the mixture with a fork. Repeat 3 times for a perfect slushy consistency.
- Divide between 2-4 glasses, let sit for 5 minutes at room temperature to defrost, and then serve.
Photo Credit: Dessert for Two
More summer cocktail recipes:
For your last glass of wine:
More from Dessert for Two:
Mason Jar Lid Pies
Dinner for Two: Roasted Vegetable Lasagna