Tax Day can be painful for many, but we've got just the thing to make it hurt less: DEALS!
Retailers and restaurants are offering all kinds of promotions for Tax Day - everything form freebies to half priced deals.
Up to your neck in paperwork after tax day? If you're ready to shred, head to Staples. The chain is offering up to 5-pounds of shredding free of charge up until May 2nd. Office Depot will shred up to 2-pounds of your unwanted docs also free of charge up until April 25th.
Be sure to walk in with your coupons in hand or else you won't be able to join in on the free shredding party.
Shredding unwanted docs worked up an appetite? Boston Market has a buy one meal, get another absolutely, unconditionally FREE! Then for desert, head over to get Great American Cookies for a free sugar cookie.
If you're like us, and you're over it all, then head over to Cabela's for up to 60% off outdoors equipment and head as far away from taxes as possible.
Many retailers are also offering coupons and other discounts just for Tax Day, so keep checking back for updates!
More from AOL.com:
Tax Day freebies are delicious (and random)
Man believed to be dead tries to file taxes
How Obamacare can affect your taxes
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program