Meet the 10 most entertaining Latino stars on Vine
The six-second video platform Vine, has skyrocketed these 10 Latinos to micro-celeb status.
Check them out below:
1) Cameron Dallas: The 20-year-old Vine star is part Mexican. He won the Teen's Choice Favorite Viner award at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
2) Jessica Vasquez: aka Jessi Smiles, is a Cuban-American Vine star with 3.6 Million followers.
3) Brandon Calvillo: The half-Mexican Vine-guru frequently meets up with fellow Latino social media stars to create videos together.
4) David Lopez: David isn't afraid to make fun of his Mexican heritage in his hilarious vines.
5) Rudy Mancusco: Rudy frequently represents his Latino background and boasts 8 Million followers.
6) LeLe Pons: The 18-year-old Venezuelan has 7.4 Million followers and is known for going to extreme lengths to make a funny video.
7) Lauren Giraldo: aka Princess Lauren, has worked for Univision for the Premio Lo Nuestro
8) Matthew Espinosa: The 17-year-old Colombiano has 5.3 Million followers.
9) Brent Rivera: The 17-year-old has 6.8 Million followers.
10) Daniel Sosa: This vine star is also a stand up comedian, and is local to Mexico.
More from AOL.com:
This week's #WCW is Diane Guerrero
Reese Witherspoon thinks Sofia Vergara is the next Lucille Ball
Hollywood's newest godmother is Selena Gomez