"Current romantic interest" is probably at the top of the list of people you don't want to meet on the way to your divorce signing with your soon-to-be ex. But "Connected" cast member Jonathan Bricklin shows us what that scenario looks like in the unscripted AOL docu-series.
The fifth episode of "Connected" touches on the emotional stew of past marriages. Viewers find out that Bricklin, who was dating actress Susan Sarandon at the time of the project and is joined by her in various scenes, also has a wife.
After nine years of marriage, seven of which they were separated but remained friends, Bricklin and his wife Stephanie decided to officially call it quits. At almost five minutes into the episode, you can watch their awkward chance encounter with Sarandon on the street as Jonathan and Stephanie head over to their divorce signing.
"Susan is walking down the street," he tells Stephanie when he gets off the phone with Sarandon.
After giving them both a hug, the actress jokes that the pair should commemorate the moment by putting a glass together, in reference to the Jewish tradition of breaking glass at the end of a wedding ceremony.
To watch more of "Connected," visit: aol.com/connected
Check Out These AOL Originals:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!