Anyone who lives in a small space knows that every square inch counts, especially in cramped places like the kitchen.
But as one Rachael Ray viewer attests, the solution to your space woes can be found using an item found at your everyday hardware store.
In the video, above, find out how a few simple pipe straps can organize your favorite kitchen tools all in a matter of minutes.
Suddenly, you'll feel like you're living in a mansion.
- Create a bougie spa bathroom on a budget with these affordable Amaz…
- This CBD body balm feels like a mini spa treatment — it can soothe sor…
- Toddler escapes crib with the help of his older siblings: ‘When did th…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise