5 long sleeve dresses you need this spring
Summer's almost here, which of course means it's time to start rocking some dresses. But how about the weather we've got going on now? Spring can sometimes be a bit tricky to dress for since it often means warmer temps during the day, but chilly nights later on. While it would be great to jump right into wearing those sleeveless dresses or tanks, you'll definitely need some pieces for that transition period. After the winter we've had, who knows, our bodies might just go into shock.
Long sleeve dresses are the perfect (and most stylish!) solution to this in-between weather. You still get to show off some skin, but won't be freezing in the office or while running errands. If you're ready for warmer weather, but still a bit hesitant to lose the parka you've been wearing all winter, take a look at our five favorite long sleeve dress styles below.
1. Flare dresses allow for a little extra room, but still have the playful, fun feel you'll be craving this spring.
2. Stripes go beyond the look of a basic dress, and look amazing paired with a pop of color in the form of bright pumps or a statement necklace.
Old Navy, $29.94
3. Open shoulders take your sleeves to the next level, and create a flirty, romantic look.
4. A floral print is just the thing you'll need to take your look from winter to spring, and eventually to summer.
5. While a shirt dress might seem a bit buttoned-up, choosing one with a linen or denim look can make it more casual.
To see how celebs are transitioning into spring fashion, take a look at the gallery below:
More from AOL.com:
Learn how to wear spring's top trend
Cute looks to help you hop into spring
The hottest spring lipstick shades