Bethenny Frankel is no stranger to hard work. First and foremost, she is a mom to her adorable daughter, Bryn. While being an amazing mom, she is also filming for "Real Housewives of New York," running her Skinny Girl business and writing books, you know, in her spare time.
Her latest venture is her new book, "I Suck at Relationships So You Don't Have To". The book is filled with a variety of tips and tricks to help us avoid the situations she's already gone through. Frankel dives into her past relationships, opening up about what really went wrong.
She recently made a visit to "Ellen" where she chatted about her new book. She gave Ellen some tips, for which Ellen responded, "Thank you so much for reinforcing I've made the right choice in life." Oh, Ellen.
Bethenny Frankel will sit down with AOL BUILD on April 14 at 5 p.m. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD (above!), as well as AOL.com's Periscope, and make sure to get a copy of "I Suck at Relationships So You Don't Have To"!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance