There's nothing worse than being a season behind when it comes to fashion -- and that goes for nail polish, too! In some cases, it's one of the first things people see when they meet you (think handshakes), so you definitely want to make a good impression.
According to InStyle, coral and violet are two colors you don't want to miss out on this spring. Pastels are also making waves, with Easter shades like baby blue, pale pink, and light yellow making the biggest splash. They'll add a pop of color to your look, but their subdued hues won't overwhelm your style or outfit. It's perfect!
If pastels aren't really your thing, opaque glimmer and iridescent shimmer shades might be more up your alley. Or, you can give a translucent neutral shade a try, which is guaranteed to look classy, and match with basically any outfit.
But when you're picking a new polish, don't just stop at the color. Textures are also the perfect way to step up your nail game, and will undoubtedly cause some chatter amongst your friends.
To check out some more nail inspiration, be sure to click on the gallery below:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021