Vine superstars Jack & Jack are taking over AOL Build and they have so many fun things planned for us!
Jack & Jack, made famous by Vine, are social media celebrities. Originally Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky -- the two were born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and now live in Los Angeles, California. After their success on Vine, the duo turned to a career as pop rap musicians with a Billboard charting 2014 single, "Wild Life."
The duo have since developed two mobile apps, "Let It Goat" and "Jack & Jack Vine Puzzle Games." The first reached the top 10 mobile apps chart on iTunes with millions of downloads. They've also gone on tour with social media sensations Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Shawn Mendes. The tour was also produced into a full-length movie documentary.
Basically, they're taking over the social media world and they're only teenagers. Not only are they super talented but they're also SUPER cute! If you need definitive proof that they are the ultimate 'BAE' -- take a minute and scroll through their Instagram accounts. Swoon!
Here are 14 Instagram posts that prove Jack & Jack are the ultimate base:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!