Coachella marks the beginning of music festival season, which means an influx of fringe, cut-offs, crop tops and over-accessorizing -- not to mention the inevitable presence of offensive Native American headwear.
Arguably the motherload of festival fashion, Coachella draws tons of hit-or-miss attempts ranging from totally chic to completely cheesy.
But throughout the years, we've learned that less is more when it comes to festival dressing.
Take Solange as an example. Even though the pop star chose a loud print and funky accessories last year, the simple silhouette kept her looking chic and put together.
Meanwhile, Paris Hilton's 2011 printed maxi dress, fringed vest, aviator sunnies -- and even an embellished head piece -- had her looking more tacky than fashion-forward.
Check out our picks for best and worst dressed at Coachella in the gallery above.
More on AOL.com
Blake Lively's 'Traveling Pants' co-stars are her baby's godmothers!
Madonna sings 'Holiday' with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots
Christina Aguilera's most outrageous looks
5 'hard-hitting' questions with Chrissy Teigen
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale is next week, but don’t wait until…
- Nordstrom did new markdowns for the long weekend, and these are the be…
- Mom’s hilarious Halloween series is all about easy, spooky recipes
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Loretta Lynn's Extraordinary Life Was Darker Than We Knew
- Everyday Things In The US That Are Completely Bizarre To People In The…
- 25 Times Rihanna Proved She’s A Total Style Icon