By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
In case you've been living under a rock since Justin Bieber hit puberty -- he's not the most well-liked celebrity in the world.
The superstar burst onto the scene as an adorable 15-year-old with floppy hair and his breakout song "Baby." At the time, the Canadian star was kept under the watchful eye of R&B star Usher, and adored by teenage girls and their mothers alike.
But his innocence and amazing coif didn't last long.
The 21-year-old singer has since become more famous for a series of missteps than for his music and and on Monday night, he's going to have to own up to all of his bad behavior when his Comedy Central Roast airs. Here's our best prediction of what Bieber is going to be mocked for.
1) That time he was charged for egging his neighbor's Calabasas, California, home in July 2014, and then avoided court-mandated community service by citing severe ankle pain.
2) His mugshot from when he was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
3) The hair flip.
4) Those Calvin Klein ads.
5) The Beliebers.
6) His monkey named OG Mally, who spent a grand total of five weeks with the superstar before the German government confiscated the critter at the airport and gave him a home just outside of Berlin.
7) This fan who spent a whopping $100K to look like the superstar.
8) That time he peed into a mop bucket at a New York City restaurant and then cursed at former President Bill Clinton.
9) The time Orlando Bloom punched him in the face.
10) The 'Loser Keeps Bieber' billboard that showed up just outside of Chicago when men's hockey teams from the U.S. and Canada faced off at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi.
11) The time he visited the Anne Frank House in 2013 and wrote the following touching, but vaguely inappropriate note in their guestbook about the Holocaust victim: "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."
12) His total lack of facial hair, but valiant effort to grow a beard.