The New York Knicks actually won a basketball game on Tuesday night. In fact, they became the first team in NBA history to enter a contest this late in a season with a winning percentage below .200 and beat the defending champs.
Nevertheless, they still lead the league in losses. At least they have really cool people pretending to watch!
(Oh, and if you're wondering what #2PL is, you'll find out soon).
Follow us on Twitter: @AOLSports
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- More than 12,000 Amazon shoppers swear by Crockpot’s electric lunch…
- These $22 packing cubes are how I get away with only bringing a carry-…
- Parents built their toddler a mini elevator for his jungle gym
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!