The New York Knicks actually won a basketball game on Tuesday night. In fact, they became the first team in NBA history to enter a contest this late in a season with a winning percentage below .200 and beat the defending champs.
Nevertheless, they still lead the league in losses. At least they have really cool people pretending to watch!
(Oh, and if you're wondering what #2PL is, you'll find out soon).
Follow us on Twitter: @AOLSports
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Surprise your little one with these fun PAW Patrol toys before the …
- Cannabis-friendly parenting: Are ‘420 moms’ the new ‘wine moms’?
- Supermom demonstrates how she manages to take triplet toddlers to Cost…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!