The world can feel like a cold, dark place sometimes, but then stories like this come around. Grandmother Sharon was diagnosed with cancer, and she's been staying at the Houston Methodist Hospital for quite some time. Unfortunately, she was unable to attend the graduation of her eldest granddaughter, Taylor.
Sharon was very upset about this, but Taylor had a surprise up her sleeve. She decided to skip out on the graduation and have the family show Sharon the graduation ceremony live on a laptop. When it came to her moment to walk on stage, Taylor entered into Sharon's hospital room for an emotional reunion. Sharon couldn't believe it. "It feels like a dream," she said -- but it was real.
Skip to 2:00 for the good parts.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- You’ll want to wear these stylish espadrilles all spring and summer…
- Over 26,000 Amazon shoppers love this workout tank top: ‘I absolutely …
- 5 delicious French toast recipes from TikTok
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!