The world can feel like a cold, dark place sometimes, but then stories like this come around. Grandmother Sharon was diagnosed with cancer, and she's been staying at the Houston Methodist Hospital for quite some time. Unfortunately, she was unable to attend the graduation of her eldest granddaughter, Taylor.
Sharon was very upset about this, but Taylor had a surprise up her sleeve. She decided to skip out on the graduation and have the family show Sharon the graduation ceremony live on a laptop. When it came to her moment to walk on stage, Taylor entered into Sharon's hospital room for an emotional reunion. Sharon couldn't believe it. "It feels like a dream," she said -- but it was real.
Skip to 2:00 for the good parts.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Daydreaming about that colorful Acne Studios scarf? Amazon has an a…
- My parents say this 3-in-1 charging station is the most useful gift I’…
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!