The world's most expensive ice cream clocks in at $817.
An ice cream shop in Dubai is going for the gold (literally) with this sundae. Scoopi Cafe is serving a treat called The Black Diamond, and the description really sells it hard: Exotic Madagascar vanilla ice cream flavored with the world's most expensive saffron, topped with slices of the diamond of gastronomy black truffles, sprinkled with 23 carat edible gold. Gifted with a rare bowl and spoon.
Black truffles? Those are very fragrant mushrooms. What are they doing in my ice cream? There's got to be a deserving burger in Dubai that could better use that ingredient. The price of almost 3 thousand Arab Emirates Dirham has a lot to do with the china it's served in which is designed by Versace.
It just goes to show that style and taste are 2 very different things.
More on AOL:
Warren Buffett drinks Coke five times a day
2 llamas on the run in Arizona captivated the nation, turned us all into pun machines
Radio show surprises grieving mom with six months of mortgage payments and $5,000
- The best viral TikTok beauty products of 2022 to buy on Amazon ahea…
- Amazon Alexa’s hysterical response to child’s question caught on camer…
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by these cooling sheets to sleep mo…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates keep retreating
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise