A Texas school yard brawl between two teenage girls ended with the mother of one of the two girls going to jail.
Tuesday afternoon, two 14-year-old girls got into a fight at a park outside of Houston. In this footage posted on KXAS the faces are all blurred as everyone is underage, everyone except a woman in pink. That woman is 33-year-old Viridiana Alvarez, the mother of one of the girls.
Police stepped in and broke up the fight, but a few hours later learned Alvarez brought a gun and aimed it at the head of the girl fighting her daughter. Ted Myers, the father of that girl, was shocked.
"I literally, my stomach dropped," he told KHOU. "I got nauseous and shaky."
Alvarez told a judge the gun wasn't loaded and was only using the weapon to scare the teen. She remains in jail on 35 thousand dollar bond.
Both girls were suspended until Monday by the school.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- 10 of the best kitchen deals to score during Williams Sonoma’s big …
- 8 designer sunglasses on sale for under $100 at Nordstrom Rack if you …
- Ribbed knit midi dresses are officially the biggest trend of Summer 20…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!