DIY winter hair mask
Has this winter been taking a toll on your hair? Winter regimes are important to help maintain smooth and moisturized skin and hair. See the ingredients and instructions below for a restorative winter hair mask that will have your hair feeling as good as new:
What you need:
- 1 Avocado (has tons of nutrients that helps hair growth and nourishment)
- 1 Egg (protein!)
- 3 TBS Coconut oil (maintains shine and softness - can substitute olive oil)
- 1 TBS Honey (locks in moisture and repairs split ends)
- Mix all ingredients in bowl until smooth.
- Massage (this felt really strange at first) into dry hair starting at the ends.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and wash with lukewarm water.
See the full post here.
More from Somewhere, Lately:
Our winter skincare routines
5 minute routine
Our current beauty routine