Soledad O'Brien is shining a spotlight on race relations in America and now she's headed to AOL BUILD to talk about her series "Black in America."
In 2008, the veteran journalist launched the "Black in America" series on CNN to examine how attitudes toward race impact society. This year O'Brien's series will take a deep dive on race relations between African American and the police, and include a live college campus tour.
O'Brien is hoping to open up the conversation and we hope you'll join us at AOL BUILD today to hear her live interview at 4:00 p.m. EST.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Unexpected umami recipes on TikTok that use MSG
- You don’t have to wait until Prime Day — a bunch of the best Calvin Kl…
- 10 of the best kitchen deals to score during Williams Sonoma’s big 4th…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance