During the height of the Ebola crisis, this school just outside of West Point, was used to house Ebola patients. Many with contagious symptoms spent multiple days in the school and many even died while waiting for treatments.
The holding center for the Ebola patients has not been fully sanitized yet as it is the area's only school. Growing concerns have circulated within the community. As the reopening of the school approaches, many worry about the safety and health of the school kids who are set to return.
More from AOL.com:
Mosquito nets are being used for something other than Malaria prevention
You're probably not thinking about what women in low-income countries need
These animal experiments will change the way you think about animal testing
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering…
- The sweater vest is the easiest style trend of the season — shop 5 cut…
- These are the 5 pants trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!