During the height of the Ebola crisis, this school just outside of West Point, was used to house Ebola patients. Many with contagious symptoms spent multiple days in the school and many even died while waiting for treatments.
The holding center for the Ebola patients has not been fully sanitized yet as it is the area's only school. Growing concerns have circulated within the community. As the reopening of the school approaches, many worry about the safety and health of the school kids who are set to return.
More from AOL.com:
Mosquito nets are being used for something other than Malaria prevention
You're probably not thinking about what women in low-income countries need
These animal experiments will change the way you think about animal testing
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!