The Venezuela Tattoo International Expo could have been mistaken for a Halloween party, the set of a Hollywood vampire movie or even your mother's worst nightmare. Instead, it's a four day event where the inked and pierced showed off their body modifications.
Attendees came from across the globe to the event in Caracas that is one of the largest expos in the world. From standard tattoos to implants, dye injections and dental work, the modifications ran the gamut from basic to extreme.
The tattooed included Mary Jose Cristerna, dubbed 'Vampire Woman,' thanks to dental modification, a man called 'Red Skull' with dyed eyes, and Kala Kaiwi, a man who holds the record for the largest non-surgically stretched ear lobes.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Couple discovers that slap bracelets are actually a common househol…
- Ballet flats are the ‘It’ shoe of the fall, and we found 7 cute pairs …
- Fancify your life with these 12 unnecessary necessities from Amazon un…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!