A tiger at a Russian zoo reveals an intelligent skill only previously ever seen in ... amused human children on a snow day -- the ability to build a snowman.
Zookeepers at the Kaliningrad Zoo say they first thought someone was throwing giant snowballs into the enclosure of Tanya, its endangered Siberian tiger.
But the mystery was finally solved when video cameras captured the source of the snowballs - the female big cat was building them herself.
Zoologists say Tanya prefers to start the snow mounds after dark when she isn't being watched, and then pushes the snow around until the snowball is large enough to play with.
So far it looks like she's made two giant snow balls and rolled them together, but it's a lonnnng winter, Tanya has time to make plenty more.
Next up, figuring out how to stack them.
And we're guessing Tigers and snowmen/snowballs are a thing -- because there sure are a lot of photos of the two:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- This $13 all-season 6-piece sheet set on Amazon is both cooling and…
- 7 brands that make stylish stuff for dogs, from leashes and sweaters t…
- Woman surprises her mother-in-law with the ‘ofrenda’ of her mom in emo…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!