For a perfect playdate, you've got to have the right food. Molly Sims recently shared her super yummy cookie recipe that uses chickpeas instead of flour to make them gluten-free.
1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas (Rinse them really well and pat them dry first.)
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons of natural almond butter (Your almond butter should be room temperature, and you can also substitute peanut butter if you'd like)
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Place everything in the food processor, except the chocolate chips. The best gets saved for last! Blend until smooth.
2. Make sure to stop the food processor a few times during the process and scrape down the sides.
3. Do not try to double this recipe. The peanut butter and chickpeas make a thick paste, and your food processor will not appreciate the extra work.
4. Once everything is blended, pop the food processor bowl into the fridge for about an hour to give the dough time to firm up a bit.
5. Once your dough is firmed up, make spoonful-sized balls and place in an air tight container layered with parchment paper. Store in your fridge. The dough will last in the fridge for about week and a half.
6. Once you're ready, cook at 375 for about 10 minutes.
More on AOL.com
7 'Pass Me the Chips & Dip' Recipes
9 Game-Day Burgers & Hotdogs
Workout gear to get you to your fitness goals
4 Slow Cooker Recipes for the Biggest Night in Football