While filming his response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, Senator Ted Cruz flubbed his remarks and asked the cameraman to start over after about a minute of speaking.
"The president tried to say his policies are lifting the middle class, and yet today, median incomes have stagnated for over a decade," Cruz remarked before lowering his eyes, looking slightly disappointed, and waving off the camera. "Lemme start again," he says.
Unfortunately for Cruz, the video was briefly uploaded to YouTube before being pulled shortly afterwards once his team realized, according to the Huffington Post.
More from President Obama's State of the Union:
Highlights from President Obama's 2015 State of the Union speech
Obama draws laughter over quip about no more campaigns
#YesWeTan and Bobby Jindal's typo: Best tweets from the State of the Union
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Daydreaming about that colorful Acne Studios scarf? Amazon has an a…
- My parents say this 3-in-1 charging station is the most useful gift I’…
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!