While filming his response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, Senator Ted Cruz flubbed his remarks and asked the cameraman to start over after about a minute of speaking.
"The president tried to say his policies are lifting the middle class, and yet today, median incomes have stagnated for over a decade," Cruz remarked before lowering his eyes, looking slightly disappointed, and waving off the camera. "Lemme start again," he says.
Unfortunately for Cruz, the video was briefly uploaded to YouTube before being pulled shortly afterwards once his team realized, according to the Huffington Post.
More from President Obama's State of the Union:
Highlights from President Obama's 2015 State of the Union speech
Obama draws laughter over quip about no more campaigns
#YesWeTan and Bobby Jindal's typo: Best tweets from the State of the Union
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Over 26,000 Amazon shoppers love this workout tank top: ‘I absolute…
- 5 delicious French toast recipes from TikTok
- Traveling this summer? Snag this Samsonite luggage set now for 40% off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!